Who We Are
Basically, we’re a small group of Christians who like to learn about God and make an honest effort to learn from the scriptures.
We usually have dinner on the grounds the first Sunday of every month … check the calendar or follow us on Twitter … and bring a dish and a friend. Our church services are comfortable and friendly … we’d love for you to come visit with us if you get a chance! And if you can’t attend, by all means, visit our services online and let us know what you think.
A basic core of truths which God’s House Ministries believes the Scriptures teach:
- The Bible is the Word of God.
- The Trinity which consists of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Ghost.
- Inbred sin is passed down to all humanity through the fall of Adam and Eve.
- We are redeemed from committed sin and cleansed from the inbred sin through the blood of Jesus Christ.
- The Word of God calls us to a close relationship with God and that although we still battle temptations of the devil, God’s grace is sufficient to keep us pure in our hearts.
- God’s kingdom is composed of every blood washed Christian.
- God equips His church through the giving of spiritual gifts to its members.
- The commission of Christ is to “Go into all of the world and preach the Gospel.”
- God works miracles in the lives of believers.